- What area code is 804 in USA?
- How can I find who a phone number belongs to?
- Which state has the most area codes?
- Where is the 742 area code?
- What area code is 843 in Texas?
- What time zone is area code 724?
- Is 514 area code long distance?
- What is the zipcode of Texas?
- What is Dallas Texas area code?
- Where is area code 724 in the States?
- What area code is 248 in the United States?
- What city has the most area codes?
What area code is 804 in USA?
RichmondNorth American telephone area code 804 serves the east-central portion of Virginia.
The area code is anchored by Virginia’s capital, Richmond, and includes most of its metropolitan area..
How can I find who a phone number belongs to?
For numbers that are listed in the phonebook, using a reverse phone number service is the easiest way to find out who a telephone number belongs to. The website 411.com offers a free reverse phone number service. Enter the area code and telephone number and press “Search” to return a list of results.
Which state has the most area codes?
CaliforniaThe states using the most area codes are California which is currently using 36 area codes, Texas 27 area codes, Florida 18 area codes, and New York 19 area codes.
Where is the 742 area code?
of GA742 Area Code Information Area code (742) is in the state of GA. The PeopleSearchNow database has 2,420 records on file with a phone number in the area code of (742). Below, are the major cities in the area code (742).
What area code is 843 in Texas?
Area codes 843 and 854 serve the eastern third of South Carolina. They cover the Grand Strand, the Lowcountry, the Pee Dee, and the Sandhills. Major cities in the region include Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Beaufort, Hilton Head Island and Florence.
What time zone is area code 724?
Eastern timezoneWhat time zone is area code 724? The 724 area code is located in the Eastern timezone. The Eastern time zone is also known as America/New_York.
Is 514 area code long distance?
Area codes 514 and 438 are telephone area codes of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for Montreal and most of its on-island suburbs, specifically the Island of Montreal, Île Perrot, and Île Bizard, in the Canadian province of Quebec. Area code 514 was one of the original area codes assigned by AT&T in 1947.
What is the zipcode of Texas?
Zip Code List County – Dallas County, TexasZip CodeCityCounty75001AddisonDallas County75006CarrolltonDallas County75011CarrolltonDallas County75014IrvingDallas County48 more rows
What is Dallas Texas area code?
Area code 469Dallas/Area codes
Where is area code 724 in the States?
PennsylvaniaArea code 724/State
What area code is 248 in the United States?
Area codes 248 and 947 are the area codes for Oakland County, Michigan, whose easterly southern boundary is the westerly northern boundary of the city of Detroit. These area codes also include portions of Livonia and Northville, which are in Wayne County.
What city has the most area codes?
3. (310) – Los Angeles (California), (818) – Hollywood (California), (626) – Pasadena (California) As mentioned before, that 310 area code is one of the most sought after area codes and therefore, one of the toughest to acquire. Los Angeles is one of America’s most important trend-setting cities.